The Chandrakant Institute of Nursing and Health Sciences believes that:
- The nursing courses should be
planned around the nursing care need of the society as well as the
educational needs and personal development of nursing students.
- The primary focus of the educational program is to prepare the student nurse for professional nursing practices in all fields.
- The courses offer an educational base needed for continuing nursing education.
- The faculty of the college accepts
the responsibility of helping the students to adjust to new situations
and provides them with the opportunity, which contributes towards
development of the student as a person, responsible citizen and
CINHS provides an innovative, caring and
collaborative learning environment. The Mission is to prepare caring
professional nurses who are leaders in addressing the evolving health
care needs of all people and in advancing the profession of nursing.
Faculty and students contribute to the health of all populations through
state-of-the-art education, service and research.
CINHS will be recognized as a leading model
of institution offering excellence in quality of nursing education to
promote high quality education to develop professionalism with a global
outlook. CINHS promotes learning that stimulates learners to reach their
full potential throughout their life. CINHS creates, empowered,
committed, compassionate and skillful healthcare providers who make a
difference in building a healthy family, community and nation. CINHS
fosters innovative research that will benefit the humanity and improve
the nursing standards.
- To promote and strengthen the
nursing skill for better competence in the nursing profession in general
and patient care in particular.
- To meet the shortage of qualified nursing personnel in the country in general.
- To demonstrate leadership and managerial skill in clinical/community health setting.
- Protect the right of patients and
facilitate individual & community participate and conduct research
studies in areas of nursing.
- To maintain a center of excellence
in nursing education with a view to generate new perspective &
innovative approaches in scientific health care system.
- To enable them to get job opportunities for economically better position at national & international level.
- To utilize the latest technology in
providing health care by conducting nursing research, interpreting and
utilizing the findings from health related research.