- Courses offered: General Nursing and Midwifery 3 years
- This Institution is recognized by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and West Bengal Nursing Council.
- Our nursing institution is attached with 100 bedded Parent Hospital within the campus.
- Own spacious Institution building constructed as per the INC norms, New Delhi.
- Team of Expert Teachers and qualified, well experienced and dedicated faculty.
- Very good infrastructure facilities like lecture hall with LCD projectors and sound system, labs and well equipped library.
- A well decorated auditorium and examination hall.
- Facilities for indoor and outdoor games.
- Hostel within 1km. provided with high security with good accommodation and nutritious diet.
- Canteen facility within the campus.
- External classes by medical faculty.
- Overall development of a student by teacher-student guidance and counselling sessions.
- Periodic continuing nursing education
programmes, conferences and workshops conducted to keep the nursing
fraternity in par with advance technologies.
- Peaceful Environment in Library.
- Parents- Teacher Meeting: We do parents- teacher meeting and student psychological counselling on regular basis as well as facilities are always ready to talk with parents whenever needed.
- Transport for Outreach Program: The institute provides transport facilities (Bus) for special activities, educational, institutional visit and community & clinical posting whenever needed.
- Scholarship: Two selected candidates who are from under privileged section of society will be given 100% Scholarship for nursing education during training period.
- Rankers Prize: Student will be awarded on basis of clinical and theoretical performance. Two Best performances. Two Best performers of the batch will be sent to Higher Institute for advance academic exposure.