The Chandrakant Institute of Nursing and Health Sciences believes that:
- The nursing courses should be planned around the nursing care need of the society as well as the educational needs and personal development of nursing students.
- The primary focus of the educational program is to prepare the student nurse for professional nursing practices in all fields.
- The courses offer an educational base needed for continuing nursing education.
- The faculty of the college accepts the responsibility of helping the students to adjust to new situations and provides them with the opportunity, which contributes towards development of the student as a person, responsible citizen and competent practitioner.
CINHS provides an innovative, caring and collaborative learning environment. The Mission is to prepare caring professional nurses who are leaders in addressing the evolving health care needs of all people and in advancing the profession of nursing. Faculty and students contribute to the health of all populations through state-of-the-art education, service and research.
CINHS will be recognized as a leading model of institution offering excellence in quality of nursing education to promote high quality education to develop professionalism with a global outlook. CINHS promotes learning that stimulates learners to reach their full potential throughout their life. CINHS creates, empowered, committed, compassionate and skillful healthcare providers who make a difference in building a healthy family, community and nation. CINHS fosters innovative research that will benefit the humanity and improve the nursing standards.
- To promote and strengthen the nursing skill for better competence in the nursing profession in general and patient care in particular.
- To meet the shortage of qualified nursing personnel in the country in general.
- To demonstrate leadership and managerial skill in clinical/community health setting.
- Protect the right of patients and facilitate individual & community participate and conduct research studies in areas of nursing.
- To maintain a center of excellence in nursing education with a view to generate new perspective & innovative approaches in scientific health care system.
- To enable them to get job opportunities for economically better position at national & international level.
- To utilize the latest technology in providing health care by conducting nursing research, interpreting and utilizing the findings from health related research.